CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Post-It Notes Covers

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope all of you are staying nice and warm.....we have another snow storm here today...last week we got 7 inches..don't know how much we will get today

Since I don't have money for Christmas gifts I am making them .... here are just a couple of what I am making


This one was done using flower soft and coloring a digital stamp from Priscilla's....really like how the flower soft made it look like real flowers


This one I created using a free stamp I received from Peachy Keen Stamps when purchasing from their Black Friday Sale......isn't it cute??????????

Stay safe and warm!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love both of your creations :)Thanks for using my image :)Just became a follower.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priscilla for your lovely comment and your beautiful artwork......guys if you want A class artwork hop on over and check out Priscilla's digistamps they are fantastic!
    http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/priscillastylesstore

    ReplyDelete