CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let It Snow - Holiday Card


Let It Snow - Holiday Card

This was just a simple card I started with some 12x12 Christmas Cardstock from DCWV

I then cut the scalloped oval from the generic artwork on the Imagine and inked the edges and stamped the Let It Snow words and Snowman from my Christmas Collection Acrylic Stamps from INKADINKADO

I then attached the oval to the card with pop dots so it would stand out

Added Happy Holidays from one of my acrylic stamps to the inside which also has some really pretty designs from the other side of the paper

I added 3 snowflake embellishments I purchased on ebay from

I bought a lot of really pretty roses from her that will be on future cards...you really need to check her stuff out!  I'm not paid to advertise for her just really love her stuff!!!!!!!!

So like I said a simple card but think it is cute..hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, I just LOVE that snowman!!! I am a total snowman fanatic!!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card!!!!! I love the delicateness of it!!

    ReplyDelete