CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Santa Believe Holiday Card

Santa Believe Greeting Card

My first Christmas card!  Created for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 75  Sure would be exciting if my very first Christmas Card in my very first Challenge won!



The card measures 5 3/4" x 6 ".
This special card  features images from INKADINKADO  Stamp Collection
This card has been hand-colored using high-end, artist grade acid-free markers.
Santa's Fur on cap, Beard, Mustache and ball on cap have been done with flower soft for a 3D effect
Many embellishments used including stickles and rhinestones
This card is perfect one-of-a-kind card perfect for that special recipient for Christmas!
Let me know what you think!

If I win there is what I would receive!


Prize itemized list Chic Party Clear Stamp Set
Crochet Flower Pink
Sherbet Pips Card Candy
Red Hot Mini Buttons
2.5 Pink stick on gems
Pack of white 140 x 140 card blanks
Various pink vellum
Various organza and satin ribbons

Sure could use all those goodies!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment