CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

AND THE WINNER OF THE DRAWING IS...................

I used the random generator on the blog to pick the number of the winner....I am counting in the order when everyone  joined

and the winner is.....

drum roll please......


so will mommahobbit send me an email to orders@myembroiderystore.com with your shipping info and I'll get your goodies right out to you.

Now what did she win you might ask?  I have a paper cutter with 10 different blades that lights up.....a baggy filled with prima flowers for this first drawing.

I don't have any sponsors so any gifts from drawings is just stuff I have or go and purchase for you.

For this month to be drawn on December 1st I will be picking from comments that you post to my postings so start commenting everyone....I feel like I am talking to myself!  gggggggggg

Not sure what the prize will be yet...give me a few days to think on it.....has to be something special as that is Christmas month when your name is drawn so will be extra special.  You will get points for each post you comment on also refer friends to join the blog...each person that gets someone to join and they give me your name for referring them you get 2 points!




No comments:

Post a Comment