CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't Forget About Ebay

Oh man I know we all love the coupons for Michael's, JoAnn's and such but don't forget about Ebay!

Just starting out I didn't have but a few colors of ink pads so I went looking on Ebay and look what I won a bid on...of course got this a few weeks ago but had forgot to tell all of you about it.......feel like I robbed a bank gggggggggg

Over 20 inkpads...4 of them by colorbox and 1 can you believe it by Anna Griffin
And all for just $16 and they paid the shipping!

Hmmmmmm wonder if I could win some nice blog candy for you...will have to check it out

Make sure to invite your friends and have them contact me and let me know you referred them and don't forget to comment on my posts...every thing counts as points to win our next Blog Giveaway December 1st!

2 comments:

  1. Ebay is awsome! I always get great cricut deals on there! I just won the cricut cart. Winter Frolic for 28 dollars,can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dina that was good! Now for cartridges I try for ones I can win for under $25 gggggggggg

    You can find some good buys on the stamps also!

    ReplyDelete